A fun activity that utilizes Google Forms and Spreadsheets to teach math & statistics concepts. It uses list of fake name so student do not need to reveal personal data.
1. You will first need to make a copy of the link (responses spreadsheet)
2. You can delete the sample names from response sheet.
3. Click on "Form" then "Edit Form".
4. From form install Form Add-on "Choice Limiter"
5. You will then need to make sure Choice Limiter is limiting the "Name" question.
6. Send form to your students or give them the URL for the live form.
7.Have them complete form and data will automatically populate both worksheets.